I’ll be honest with you. I’m not really sure how to wax poetic about this blueberry peach parfait. Don’t get me wrong, It’s an excellent little breakfast/ snack and quite yummy. I just think the picture tells you all you need to know.
Blueberry Peach Parfait
1/4 heaping cup frozen blueberries, thawed
3/4 cup greek yogurt
3/4 tsp. granulated sugar
1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
Tiny pinch of salt
1 peach diced
3/4 cup granola of choice
- Place frozen blueberries into a bowl and thaw. Then mash the blueberries with a fork.
- Add the greek yogurt, sugar, cinnamon, and salt to the bowl and mix until smooth. Taste and add more sugar if desired.
- In a pint jar, place the granola, peaches, and yogurt in that order, alternating as you go. Alternatively, transfer the yogurt to a cereal bowl and top with the peaches and granola.
- Mix the blueberry yogurt yourself if you want to control sugar levels, or buy the yogurt from the store if you don’t care about that kind of thing.
- Taste the peach before you add it to the parfait. Sometimes crunchy peaches are super sweet and the juicy ones are bland.
- I put the parfait in a jar because it’s pretty. But eating from a jar is honestly annoying and a little messy. It’s much easier to put the yogurt in a bowl and then add the fruit and granola on top.